According to statistics from the J. Michael Manley Team of Keller Williams Realty, the average sales price for homes in Greenville County in July 2021 was $383,154, showing a 5.7% year-over-year increase. While most homes in the area fall within this range, there are a select few that are listed for significantly higher prices.
The Greenville News, using Rocket Money, has identified the top 10 most expensive homes currently listed for sale in Greenville County. These homes offer luxury features, spacious layouts, and unique amenities. Let’s take a closer look at each of these properties:
1. 2975 Roper Mountain Road, Simpsonville – Priced at $22 million, this 16,000 square-foot property boasts six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, and three horse-riding arenas. If sold for the asking price, it would set a record for South Carolina.
2. 201 Craigo Road, Fountain Inn – This farmhouse-inspired property, priced at $4.9 million, offers four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 142 acres of land. It also features a pole barn, gun range, and a wraparound porch.
3. 1035 Abner Creek Road, Greer – Listed for $3.6 million, this house comes with 24 acres of land and offers five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Architectural details include columns, balconies, and a full brick facade.
4. 29 Augusta Walk Avenue, Greenville – This newly built house, priced at $3.5 million, features four bedrooms, four bathrooms, two kitchens, and an elevator. It is located just a mile from downtown Greenville.
5. 114 Dominick Court, Greenville – Sitting on the Chanticleer golf course, this estate is listed at $3.3 million and offers six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, and a banquet-sized dining room.
6. 12 Parkins Oak Court, Greenville – Priced at $3.3 million, this five-bedroom, six-bath home is located in the Parkins Mill neighborhood. It boasts a heated pool, a three-car garage, and wine coolers for over 400 bottles.
7. 210 Kendrick Circle, Greenville – This four-bedroom, four-bathroom property in the Hartness neighborhood is listed for $3 million. It features a golf cart bay, custom cabinetry, and a wood shingle roof.
8. 405 Lake Hills Lane, Travelers Rest – With mountain and lake views, this lakefront property is priced at almost $2.9 million. It offers four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
9. 605 McDaniel Avenue, Greenville – Located in the Alta Vista neighborhood, this house is listed at $2.9 million. It features four bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a master bedroom with three closets and a fireplace.
10. 20 White Crescent Lane, Simpsonville – Priced at $2.9 million, this house in the Kingsbridge gated community offers six bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 10,000 square feet of living space. It includes a craft room and a second living quarters.
These homes represent the pinnacle of luxury living in Greenville County, offering a range of amenities and stunning architectural features. While their prices may be out of reach for many, they serve as a testament to the high-end real estate market in the area.
1. Real Estate – Property, including land and buildings, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals, or water rights.
2. Listing – A property that is available for sale or rent.
3. Average Sales Price – The mean price of homes sold in a given time period.
– J. Michael Manley Team of Keller Williams Realty
– Rocket Money
– The Greenville News