Interplas 2023 is set to be an exciting event, with prominent speakers and exhibitors in the plastics industry showcasing their expertise and innovations. Here are the top ten features to look out for at the event:
1. Net Zero: Dr Robin Kent will provide an overview of net zero and its importance for the plastics industry. The seminar will cover the essential actions needed to start the process of decarbonisation and achieve net zero.
2. Wittmann: Wittmann will showcase its expertise in LSR processing and processing alternative, bio-based materials. The company will demonstrate the manufacturing of the SMARTlens, an adaptive driving beam, and a bio building block made of Fasal.
3. Sumitomo Demag: Sumitomo Demag will showcase the IntElect 75, which reduces energy consumption for mass-moulders by up to 75%. The IntElect series is known for its productivity and energy efficiency.
4. Arburg: Arburg will present a two-component Allrounder More 1600 injection moulding machine, along with a Yaskawa six-axis robot. The high-end solution aims to eliminate the need for a second mould and reduce manufacturing costs.
5. Diversity in Plastics: A conference stream on diversity in the plastics industry will announce the findings of the UK’s first survey on diversity. The aim is to identify key priority areas for recruitment and inclusive action.
6. FANUC’s Roboshot: FANUC UK will showcase a live on-stand automated manufacturing cell featuring the all-electric ROBOSHOT injection moulding machine. The system will highlight the energy efficiency gains offered by the ROBOSHOT.
7. TM Robotics: TM Robotics will launch the full all-electric injection moulding machine range from Shibaura Machine. The range features enhanced versatility and performance, with faster injection speeds than traditional moulding equipment.
8. Sustainability: The event will address the industry’s commitment to sustainability, with speakers discussing the importance of sustainability and showcasing innovative solutions in plastics processing.
9. Future Technologies: Expect to see presentations and exhibits on cutting-edge technologies shaping the future of the plastics industry, such as digitalization, automation, and artificial intelligence.
10. Networking Opportunities: Interplas 2023 will provide ample networking opportunities to connect with industry professionals, exhibitors, and speakers, allowing for knowledge sharing and business collaborations.
These are just some of the highlights to look forward to at Interplas 2023. The event promises to be a hub of innovation, knowledge, and networking for the plastics industry.
– Interplas Insights and BP&R
– Dr Robin Kent
– Sumitomo Demag
– Diversity in Plastics
– FANUC UK
– TM Robotics