BriQ Properties REIC has announced an amendment to its Financial Calendar for the year 2023. This decision is in accordance with the Athens Stock Exchange regulation. The revised dates are as follows:
– Monday 03.04.2023: Announcement (Press Release) of the financial results for the year 2022
– Tuesday 04.04.2023: Publication of the Annual Financial Report for the fiscal year 2022
– Wednesday 05.04.2023: Annual briefing on the financial data for the year 2022 (Conference Call)
– Thursday 27.04.2023: Annual Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting
– Tuesday 02.05.2023: Cut-off date for the payment of the dividend for the fiscal year 2022
– Wednesday 03.05.2023: Determination of dividend beneficiaries (Record Date)
– Friday 05.05.2023: Dividend payment
– Monday 18.09.2023: Publication of the Interim Financial Report for the period from January 1st to June 30th, 2023
It is important to note that the dates mentioned above for the dividend distribution are subject to the approval of the Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting. Any changes to these dates will be communicated through a new announcement.
The Financial Results will be made available on the Company’s website (www.briqproperties.gr) and on the Athens Exchange Group website (www.helex.gr).
For any further information, investors can contact the company’s Investor Relations Department at 3 Mitropoleos Str., 3rd floor, 10557, Athens, or by phone at +30 211 999 4833. They can also send an email to [email protected], or visit the company’s website.
– Financial Results: The outcome of a company’s financial performance, usually reported in the form of an income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
– Annual Financial Report: A comprehensive report produced by a company at the end of the fiscal year, including financial statements and analysis of the company’s performance.
– Dividend: A portion of the company’s profits distributed to its shareholders as a return on their investment.
– Interim Financial Report: A report that covers a shorter period, usually between two annual reports, providing an update on the financial performance of the company.
BriQ Properties REIC – Investor Relations Department